Planning a bridal shower during the festive season is always a great idea! Sparkles, Christmas lights & decorations create an intimate set up to celebrate the love of a freshly engaged couple.
Here are 5 tips to consider when planning a Christmas Bridal shower for the bride-to-be in your life:
- Consider placing all gifts underneath a Christmas tree to create beautiful photo backdrop for your party photos
- Hot cocoa bar is always a good idea! Prepare a self-serve station with hot cocoa spoons, liquor and hot cocoa condiments for the guests. Christmas decorations, cookies and pretty cups will make this corner a favourite spot for your guests to hang out and chat.
- Don’t forget a Rosé & lot’s of Champagne! Use red candy canes or candy cane dust for Champagne flutes to add a festive feel to the celebration.
- Everyone deserves a piece of cake! Consult with the bride-to-be what is her favourite cake before you place your cake order.
- Order your bridal shower gifts early - holiday season is the busiest for all curriers and gift shops. Make sure to plan ahead or upgrade for rushed service when you are ordering special gifts online.
If you got inspired by my Christmas bridal shower set up - tag me on Instagram at @myhandmadeweddinco, I would love to see how it turned out!
Have fun, talk soon and happy holidays,